This movie… Was a surprise for me! It was just another day at the movies with some friends… And we actually planned to see another movie (I don’t remember which one), but when we went to buy the tickets, that movie was sold out… We had to chose other movie instead, and so we did – we chose “The Hunger Games”. Some of us were happy with that, other still wanted to see the other movie. I personally, didn’t know what to expect… I had no expectations! At least high ones… But when the movie ended… I can only speak for myself, but I think we were all impressed!
Great story
line, intense moments, moments to laugh, moments to cry, moments to be scared
and moments to be relief. We can easily get involve with the characters and
with what’s happening to them. It's not every movie that has that factor! And it was
what made me chose it for this review. Because this movie is a
turbulence of emotions! And I’m going to admit… As you might have already
understood by now… Romance is my Achilles’s heel! (ahah) And for the fans of
young love, you’re going to like this movie!
The clothes
on the movie were fun, and the special effects had quality (something that
since we’re on 2012 I thought it was something guaranteed, especially when
we’re talking about movies that reach the theaters, but some movies with also
great story lines, have proved me wrong, I’m not gonna say names The Last
Airbender coff-coff, but They did disappoint me). I don’t know well any of the
actors, so I can’t develop a judgment on their acting… but I can say this: I wouldn’t change any of
them! I think They were great, no exceptions. My favorite characters? Rue, Katniss, Peter
and Haymich, by order. My least favorite? That would have to be Gale… Not that
I disliked him… I’m actually curious to see what he’ll do in the second movie.
I’m not
gonna say much about the plot of the movie; because I believe seeing this movie
with spoilers it ruins it. Also, If you can, go see it with your brother or sister!
Why? I’m gonna say it by experience, as a younger sister, it warms your heart
seeing your older sister tearing up when They asked Katniss the reason why she
volunteered!
Well… That’s it! Oh, what is that? I am forgetting something? Well, I’m gonna be honest, I would love to make a comparison between the book and the movie, but If didn’t mention the book… It was because I didn’t read it! lol But don’t worry, I plan to! The movie got me interested, and I think that everyone that also enjoyed the movie as I did, should give the book a chance! After all, the book has lot more details to offer!
Well… That’s it! Oh, what is that? I am forgetting something? Well, I’m gonna be honest, I would love to make a comparison between the book and the movie, but If didn’t mention the book… It was because I didn’t read it! lol But don’t worry, I plan to! The movie got me interested, and I think that everyone that also enjoyed the movie as I did, should give the book a chance! After all, the book has lot more details to offer!
And once again, I say good bye with a soundtrack of the movie. I must say, the music on this movie isn't memorable as some are, but it stills accompanies the overall quality of this movie. A must see definitely, and one of my favorites so far.

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário